With the launch of their new online course Building Solar Energy Systems to Grow Your Food fast-approaching, Urban Crops wanted to spruce up some draft blog content that would entice their readers to go solar.
While Urban Crops has a wealth of experience in growing food and sustainable farming, they needed an editor who could shape their ideas into a more organized, clear format, while staying 100% true to their authentic voice.
I edited the following blog posts for maximum clarity, flow and impact, and added photos for more visual bang:
- The Power of DIY Communities: Solar’s Untapped Potential
- Building Small Solar Energy Systems
- Top 5 Limiting Beliefs Standing In Your Way of Going Solar
- Top 8 Mistakes I Made Starting With Solar
- From Complicated to the Simple Life: Moving to Solar
Brief discussions with my client clarified any ambiguous content to ensure that their message was being delivered accurately. The result was a series of engaging blog posts ready to be confidently shared with Urban Crops’ audience.