Do you have a line-up of interview, focus group, or business meeting recordings you need transcribed quickly for your project?
As a professional transcriptionist, I have the experience to produce accurate and well-formatted transcripts, all within a fast turnaround time.
I have been transcribing interviews and focus groups over my 11-year career as a researcher for academics and agencies. I have also worked as a transcriptionist at Rev.com, with a 100% on-time submission rate and multiple five-star ratings from customers.
My transcription jobs have included podcasts, interviews, focus groups, webinar presentations, business meetings, film recordings, etc. Topics have spanned the industries of business, the arts, travel, technology, education, health, government, law, and more.
Contact me to discuss your transcribing needs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Working with Janice was such a pleasant experience. While it was easy to see upfront that she understood the work involved, it was even better to learn that she is super attentive, coming back to us with clarifications others could have easily just ignored and left us to correct.
The transcription itself was sharp—she picked up the words correctly where our voices had trailed off—and captured both the essence and subject matter of our show well. We look forward to working with her again and would absolutely recommend her!”– Chirag Desai, Decluttr Me Podcast
Transcription Service Rates
- $2.00 per audio minute. If you are in Canada, this is $2.00 CAD. For all other locations, the rate is $2.00 USD per audio minute.
- Timestamps + $0.25 per audio minute. Formatted to your preference (e.g. timestamp at every speaker change, new paragraph, etc).
- Rate is the same for 1 or 2 speakers. (For recordings with 3+ speakers, please contact me to discuss the rate).
- I accept audio and video recordings in the English language.
- See Additional Notes below.*
- Time of delivery will be discussed upon the contracting of services, and will partly depend on the file length and my current workload. If you require a rush job, please request this when contacting me.
- Please note that I am usually located in Toronto, Canada (EST time).
I accept most audio and video file types.
Receive your transcript in your preferred format(s): Word, PDF, Pages (for Mac).
I will never share your audio/video files or personal information with anyone. Your files will be deleted 14 days after your transcript has been delivered to you.
I am dedicated to providing a high-quality, fair service for my clients. That may mean foregoing a transcription job if poor audio quality, excessive cross-talking, or other factors would make it overly challenging to provide you with an accurate transcript within a reasonable amount of time. I reserve the right to decline a job within 24 hours of receiving the audio file, with reasons provided. Alternatively, I may accept the job at a higher rate agreed upon by both parties.
Work with Me
Want to get started on transcribing your audio or video files? Contact me at email@example.com to discuss your project needs.